Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mike's Drunken Mussels
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 lime, juiced
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno peppers (optional)
- 2 pounds fresh mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|