Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mighty mackerel with mixed tomato & quinoa salad
- 1 mug (300g) quinoa
- 800 g ripe mixed-colour tomatoes
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 x 200 g whole mackerel, scaled and gutted, from
- , ask your fishmonger
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground coriander
- olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat-free natural yoghurt
- 2 heaped teaspoons jarred grated horseradish
- a couple of sprigs of fresh basil
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?