Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Middle Eastern roast turkey
- 1 oven-ready turkey , about 6kg
- 125g butter
- 1 lemon , zested and halved
- 2 large onions , peeled, 1 halved and 1 thickly sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tsp of a mix of ground cinnamon , ground cumin and sweet paprika
- 1 sprig thyme , leaves pulled off and finely chopped
- tbsp pomegranate molasses (optional)
- 1 orange , zested and halved
- olive oil
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 glasses white wine
- 1 tbsp flour
- 200ml white wine or red wine
- 600ml chicken stock
- pinch each of ground cinnamon , ground cumin and sweet paprika
- squeeze of orange juice
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?