Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Middle Eastern chicken & apricot stew
- olive oil
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 1 tbsp root ginger , grated
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- 4 skinless chicken breasts , cut into chunks
- 2 tsp baharat or ras-el-hanout spice blend (look for Bart spices in the supermarket)
- 100g red lentils
- 10 ready-to-eat apricots , finely chopped
- 1 lemon , juiced
- 750ml chicken stock
- a handful of mint or coriander (or both), chopped
- a handful of pomegranate seeds (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?