Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Middle Eastern Tomato Salad
- 1 cup seeded, finely diced cucumber
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely diced tomato
- 1 cup finely diced sweet onion (such as Vidalia®)
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup finely chopped mint, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|