Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Middle Eastern Platter
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 or 2 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 plum tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 English cucumber (about 1 pound) seeded and diced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 small red onion diced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 container (8 ounces) store-bought hummus
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 1 cup black olives such as kalamata, pitted
- 4 pita breads (6-inch)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?