Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Middle Eastern Lamb Kebabs Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup whole milk plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for seasoning the meat
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning the meat
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 pounds leg of lamb meat, trimmed of fat, tendons, and gristle and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 to 10 (10-inch) wooden or metal skewers
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?