Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Middle Eastern Hummus
- One 20-ounce can chickpeas, drained, rinsed in cold water, and drained again
- ¼ cup tahini (sesame paste)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 large or 2 small cloves garlic, chopped
- Dash of ground cumin
- Dash of cayenne pepper, plus some for garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ to 1 cup Indian-Spiced Cashews, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 192kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|