Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mid-Eastern Chicken Thighs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|