Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Micro-Steamed Hoisin Fish and Vegetables
- 1 pound salmon, grouper, or other fish fillets, 1½ inches thick
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 package (3.2 ounces; 1 cup) sliced shiitake mushrooms, wiped clean and stems removed
- 1 tablespoon sliced peeled fresh ginger
- ½ cup pre-shredded carrots
- 4 scallions, both white and light green parts, thinly sliced (for ½ cup)
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 177kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 42mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|