Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Michelle's Coconut Chicken Curry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - chopped
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.7g|
|Saturated Fat 20.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|