Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Michelle's Blonde Chicken Chili
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cubed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chile peppers
- 5 (14.5 ounce) cans great Northern beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|