Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Michele's Ground Beef Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41g|
|Saturated Fat 17.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|