Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Michael Romano's Secret-Ingredient Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup finely chopped peeled carrot
- 3/4 cup well-washed thinly sliced leeks
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Aleppo pepper or red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces Italian fennel sausage (sweet or hot), casings removed
- 2 tablespoons medium-grind cornmeal (polenta)
- 5 cups
- or Vegetable Stock
- 4 cups packed stemmed and coarsely chopped kale or chard leaves, or a combination
- Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano for serving
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?