Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mi pescado a la sal (My fish baked in salt)
- 1 kg coarse rock salt
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 1 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 1 lemon
- 600g sea bass, or 2 portion-sized bream, from
- , ask your fishmonger, gutted, scales left on, gills out
- 1 small bunch fresh basil
- 1 small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 pinch saffron
- sea salt
- 50 ml olive oil
- 50 ml good-quality Spanish extra virgin olive oil
- cucumber, peeled
- 1 large handful green olives, stoned
- 2 jarred red peppers
- a few sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?