Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meyer Lemon Strawberry Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups (325 grams) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (150 grams) granulated white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Zest and juice of one Meyer Lemon
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) *buttermilk
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) safflower or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions:View on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?