Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meyer Lemon Shortcakes with Meyer Curd and Mixed Citrus
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh Meyer lemon juice or regular fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (packed) finely grated Meyer lemon peel or regular lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon (generous) coarse kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 3/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons (packed) finely grated Meyer lemon peel or regular lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar*
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Powdered sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?