Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meyer Lemon Semifreddo with Summer Berries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 3/4 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 7 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup fresh Meyer lemon juice or regular lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons finely grated Meyer lemon peel or regular lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups mixed fresh berries (such as raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and quartered hulled strawberries)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?