Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meyer Lemon Risotto
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 2 cups lightly pearled barley or pearled farro
- 1 cup good quality dry white wine
- 6 cups light vegetable stock (or water)
- Grated zest of 4 Meyer lemons (more to taste if you like)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup crme fraiche (or sour cream)
- 3 big handfuls of greens, chopped
- Handful of toasted pine nuts, for garnish
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?