Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meyer Lemon Risotto
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 quarts (6 cups) water
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion (about 1/2 a med onion)
- 2 cups arborio rice or other risotto rice
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 or 2 Meyer lemons, enough for 1 Tbsp of zest, and 3 Tbsp of juice (if using regular lemons instead of Meyer, you'll need less juice, start with 1 Tbsp and add more to taste)
- 1 Tbsp of chopped, fresh oregano leaves (can also use mint)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup lightly toasted pine nuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan (optional)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?