Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meyer Lemon Panna Cotta
- 3 sheets gelatin (available in specialty stores)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup minus 2 tablespoons plain whole milk yogurt
- 1 cup minus 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Meyer lemon juice (if not available, use regular lemon juice) and an extra teaspoon sugar
- ¾ tablespoon grated Meyer lemon zest
- Nonstick cooking spray
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 373kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (86%)|
|Cholesterol 98mg (33%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|