Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meyer Lemon Buttermilk Pudding Cake with Fresh Berries
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1/3 cup fresh Meyer lemon juice (I used my own juice that was frozen and then thawed)
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 large egg whites, at room temperature
- Homemade whipped cream
- Fresh berries (I like strawberries or blueberries with this dessert)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?