Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican wraps with simple salsa
- 300g pack beef stir-fry strips (or frying steak, cut into thin strips)
- 2 onions , halved and very thickly sliced
- 2 red peppers , seeded and thickly sliced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp fajita seasoning
- pack of 8 tortilla wraps
- 400g can chopped tomatoes with chilli and herbs
- small bunch coriander , roughly chopped
- soured cream or yogurt, optional, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?