Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican street salad
- small white cabbage
- small red cabbage
- 1 small bunch radishes, (about 10) trimmed and finely sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 large bunch fresh coriander, leaves and stalks finely chopped
- 2 large jalapeno chillies (or other green chilli), to taste, finely sliced
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 2-3 limes
- sea salt
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?