Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican steak with homemade refried beans
- 2 small sirloin or rump steaks, or 1 big
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp chipotle paste (we used Discovery)
- about 2 whole roasted red pepper from a jar, quartered
- 1 small ripe avocado , stoned and chunkily diced
- 1 lime , cut into wedges
- few coriander sprigs, leaves picked
- few dollops soured cream
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- tsp hot paprika , plus a pinch extra (optional)
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 2 tsp each chipotle paste, brown sugar and wine vinegar (red or white)
- 400g can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 400g can pinto or kidney beans , drained and rinsed
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?