Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican pork wraps
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 green, red or yellow peppers , deseeded and sliced
- 100g canned or frozen sweetcorn
- 500g cooked pork (fat and skin removed), torn into strips
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 326g pack tortillas
- 1 avocado , thinly sliced
- soured cream
- 1 sliced red chilli
- coriander leaves
- 1 lime , cut into wedges, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?