Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican chocolate pralines
- 1 disc of Mexican hot chocolate, such as Ibarra
- 2 oz. of unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 cups of pecans, 1 cup chopped and 1 cup whole
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange zest or 1 teaspoon dried orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?