Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican chicken stew
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion , finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- tsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp chipotle paste (we used Discovery)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small red onion , sliced into rings
- a few coriander leaves
- corn tortillas , or rice to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?