Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican chicken & wild rice soup
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 1 green pepper , diced
- 200g sweetcorn , frozen or from a can
- 1-2 tbsp chipotle paste (we used Discovery)
- 250g Pouch ready-cooked long-grain and wild rice mix (we used Uncle Ben's)
- 400g can black beans in water, rinsed and drained
- 1.3l low-sodium chicken stock
- 2 cooked skinless chicken breasts , shredded
- small bunch coriander , chopped
- low-fat soured cream and reduced fat guacamole, to serve, if you like
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?