Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican bean salad
- 4 eggs
- 2 avocados , peeled and stoned
- 2 x 400g cans of beans, (we used pinto bean and kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- small red onion , finely sliced
- large bunch coriander , leaves only, roughly chopped
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes , halved
- bottle bought good-quality dressing (we used English Provender Company Lime & Coriander dressing)
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely sliced
- tsp cumin
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?