Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Wedding Cookies
- ½ pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar, plus 1 cup for dusting
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecan pieces
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 134kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 16mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|