Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Grapeseed oil, canola, or other high smoke-point cooking oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- Refried beans (2 15-ounce cans, or you can make your own refried beans)
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, sliced thin and seasoned with salt and vinegar (no oil)
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1-2 chopped peeled and pitted avocados or guacamole
- 8 ounces grated Monterrey Jack, Cheddar, or crumbled queso fresco and/or cotija cheese
- 1 cup of Salsa or 1/2 cup sliced pickled jalapeos
- A handful of chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?