Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Taco Quiche
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked deep dish pie crust
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.8g|
|Saturated Fat 19.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|