Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Style Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.4g|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|