Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Style Corn
- 4 ears corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (such as Hellmann's®/Best Foods®), or to taste - divided
- 1/4 cup margarine in a squeezable container, or to taste - divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste - divided
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste - divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|