Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- 2 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) package yellow rice mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large green bell peppers, tops and seeds removed
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans, or as needed
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.7g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 87.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|