Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Street Vendor Style Corn Salad
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated cotija cheese
- 1 pinch ground red pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, or to taste
- 1 sprig cilantro for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|