Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Spicy Chickpeas
- 10 oz dried chickpeas ( 1 can 19 oz chickpeas)
- 1 whole onion, peeled left whole
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 small dried hot red, chili, crumbled (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 10 oz skinned and chopped tomatoes
- 2-tbsp tomato paste
- 3 1/2 fluid oz water OR reserved bean liquid (if using dried)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?