Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Shepherd's Pie
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- garlic powder to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|