Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Seafood Sauté with Avocado-Mango Salsa
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, diced
- 1 large shallot, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, finely chopped (about 1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup chopped shallots (about 2 medium)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/3 cup plus 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 pound sea scallops, side muscles removed
- 12 green onions, thinly sliced (white and pale green parts only; about 1 1/2 cups)
- Lime slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?