Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Rice Pilaf
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups instant brown rice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.9g|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 68.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|