Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Posole Stew
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin, cubed
- 8 ounces fried pork skins
- 2 pig's feet
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white hominy, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 4 dried hot red chile pepper pods, seeded and diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|