Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Pork and Green Chile Stew
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 pounds lean boneless pork, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|