Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chopped stewed tomatoes, with juice
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|