Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Pizza II
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 2 chopped green onions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.1g|
|Saturated Fat 19.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|