Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Mole Sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1/8 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|