Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Mole Chili
- 2 pounds 10% fat ground beef
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- One 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 cups cooked kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups tomato juice
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground chili powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?