Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Meatloaf II
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup crushed hot and spicy cheese flavored crackers
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chunky salsa
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.8g|
|Saturated Fat 9.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|