Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Meatball Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, plus sprigs for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 cups mild jarred salsa (about 1 1/2 16-ounce jars)
- 1 avocado, cut into pieces
- DirectionsHeat broiler. In a bowl, combine the beef, scallions, tortilla chips, chopped cilantro, cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?