Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mexican Layered Salad
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 16 oz jar taco sauce
- 1 16 ounce container sour cream
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 medium avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 16 oz package shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 chopped tomato
- Directions1. Brown ground beef and drain. Return to skillet and stir in taco sauce.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?